Philips Master LED MR16 is the latest in Philips' series of low voltage (12VAC) Halogen MR16 replacements. Not only does it employ Philips' patented solution to guarantee the broadest possible compatibility with standard 12V Halogen electronic transformers, it also delivers beam intensity which equivalent to 50W Philips Halogen MR16 lamp. Its high SDCM ensure more strict color consistency, and also new smaller housing provide perfect tting with majority of lumianires in market.
• The innovative trimless lens design with single optic lens
• Up to 88% energy saving compared to standard halogen MR16 lamps
• Long lifetime of 40,000 hours ( F50, L70)
• Retrofits into a vast majority of GU5.3 based fixtures
• Compatible with a broad selection of transformers
• Strong color consistency per batch (4SDCM) and stay over the time
• 10, 24 & 36 degrees beam angle for a clearly defined beam spread
• CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K
• No UV and Cool Beam (no IR), making it suitable for illuminating heat-sensitive objects like food, organic materials, paintings, etc.
• Environmental friendly; free of mercury and other hazardous materials
• RoHS compliant.
Suitably designed for general lighting applications in the hospitality and retail segment. Its trimless lens design with single optic look suit any interior decor with ins clean and neat look.
Unlike the conventional halogen reector lamp, it has only 6.5W consumption per lamp with long lifetime of 40,000 hours (or equivalent to 27 years if lit continuously for 4hrs a day) ensuring minimum maintenance cost in hospitality and retail segment. It is suitable for various applications such as:
• Lobby / Reception areas
• Hotel room / Ball room / Business center
• Restaurants / Bar / Cafe
• Corridors / Stairway / Washroom
• Display area / Dress room / Check out.
• Suitable for totally enclosure fixture application (refer to failure rate curve, make sure Tc is not over max)
• Operating temperature range is between -20°C and 40°C ambient
• For use in fixtures that can structurally support a lamp weighing 60 grams
• Compatible with broad transformers (refer to the recommended with a broad selection of transformers list), also suitable for 12V DC input
• Do not use or install the lamp in wet environment
• Not intended for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights.