• T8 LED tube made of glass with G13 base
• Weight: <500g
• Replace for fluorescent T8 tube
• Up to 50.000 h lifetime (L70B50)
• CCT: 4000K, 6500K
• Length: 4FT(1.2m)
innovative LED-lamp, easy and safe to use with direct AC
THD≤20%, supports stable power grid quality.
SDCM ≤5, provides excellent light quality
Lower maintenance cost thanks to longer lifetime than
Quick, simple and safe replacement. Correct operation
temperature --20° … +50°C
• Train Station
• Underground subway
• Supermarket, retail store
• Parking lot
Safety and application notes
1. The SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 Tube must be handled with care. Do not operate product in a
2. When operating with double side input wiring, SubstiTUBE® Starter has to be inserted to replace
the conventional fluorescent lamp starter. If the conventional starter is not replaced, the
SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 Tube will start blinking and be damaged!
3. Do not use SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 Tube in luminaires which do not have any
conventional starter or whereby the conventional starter cannot be replaced. Otherwise,
rewiring is needed.
4. Not suitable for luminaires with serial lamp connection i.e. more than one tube at one magnetic
5. The SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 Tube emits light at a limited angle, unlike conventional
fluorescent tubes in 360° omni-direction.
6. Due to the light distribution characteristic of the SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 Tube the resulting
luminaires light characteristic is likely to change. It is not guaranteed that e.g. standards for lighting
at working places will be complied with after replacement. A photometric check of the installation is
7. The effective energy savings depend on the efficiency of the luminaire setup to be replaced and
should be considered individually in each case. Particularly magnetic ballast losses are reduced
to ohmic losses and are normally only about 1W.
8. The SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 Tube is protected according to IP20. Applications with external
risk of moisture and dust can be served with an adequately protected luminaire.
9. SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 products differ in their diameters and geometries from fluorescent
lamps. Their use in open batten luminaires with gaskets is possible if no excessive force is
expended during the fixing. Obtaining the necessary IP protection in open batten luminaires with
gaskets cannot be ensured.
10. SubstiTUBE® Advanced T8 Tubes can be driven directly on line voltage. In order to grant a safe
operation mode please refer to the installation instructions for further information.
11. Photobiological Safety of lamps and lamp systems according to IEC 62471. Risk Group: Exempt